Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Am Tethered!

I'm such a nerd... :) This is the first time that I got tethering to work. I'm actually connected using my Vibrant and typing/posting this entry through the T-Mobile 3G connection. I'm not sure if it's legit or not... hopefully this is covered in my $25 unlimited use data plan.



Okay, so it's not as fast as my home cable modem connection with Cox but it's not too bad. It's good enough for light browsing and email but I won't be downloading K-pop music videos. I'm still not used to the on-screen keyboard so when I have to type a lot online, I can tether my netbook and use the 3G Internet connection.

==========

This is where I got the info. Not sure how we're supposed to know to use epc.tmobile.com and *99#. The guy in the store definitely didn't tell me I can tether.

No comments: