Thursday, March 5, 2009

Recovery.gov

Government website on the ~$1 trillion wealth transfer act. On the front page it says:
Accountability and Transparency

This is your money. You have a right to know where it's going and how it's being spent. Learn what steps we're taking to ensure you can track our progress every step of the way.

Riiight... how is it still my money if you took it from me without my consent? The way that Democrats shut out all debate on the bill, I don't believe for a minute that there's any accountability. I've already considered the $25k in extra taxes I need to pay for this mess (so far) flushed down the toilet.

I think this is a better logo:



Screwed! Obama now considers me "rich" and will increases my taxes even more starting 2011. Yet I live in a crappy (but expensive) apartment and drive a 10 year old car (the Z is still for sale!). I am very angry that despite paying a six-figure amount in taxes each year, I'm still bailing out other people's mortgages and second liens too. I am such a fool for living fiscally responsible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had a feeling this post was coming.