Friday, March 5, 2010

2nd YouTube Account

Ever since I bought the DVD recorder, I've been recording and uploading a few KBS TV shows that have English subtitles (Star Golden Bell, Happy Together, Let's Go Dream Team). I created a 2nd YouTube account on Feb 22 since a lot of accounts get suspended; I didn't want to lose my original account which has two strikes against it already. Anyway, it's only a matter of time before I get caught but I've been "lucky" so far. However, as the number of viewers and subscribers (125 currently) increase, it's more likely they'll find the account and suspend it. The account also has been linked to a few meta-search sites, even in other languages (Chinese and Japanese)... maybe I should make the video description even more obscure. I have 39 videos uploaded (in parts since YouTube limits videos to 10 minutes) with 7,820 total views so far. Hmm, I wonder if that will only count as one strike...

Here's part 1 of the latest Star Golden Bell upload:



The show is pretty funny... to me anyway since I "know" a few of the idol singers and see them on other Korean variety shows. They even have members from S.E.S and Baby VOX on this episode.

No comments: