Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation

I'm seeing that a lot more lately on YouTube. I know I mentioned this before but I link to a lot of K-pop MVs and performances and it seems like they've all been flagged. When Google paid a billion dollars for YouTube, I was wondering how they are going to recoup their investment. It was popular because people post a lot of "copyrighted" material. Sure there was also "original" content but how much crappy home video can you watch anyway?

So... my 2nd KBSWorld upload account is still alive. It was created on March 24th, 2010 and so far there are 265 subscribers and 10,039 views. I don't put the show names or tags anymore so I'm not sure how people find the videos. As for the K-pop stuff, I try to download stuff I like from YouTube as soon I see it. I may re-upload some music performances in stealth mode (no title/description/tags) so I can link to them from here.

No comments: