Monday, April 19, 2010

More Embedding Tests

I guess I spoke too soon on the Blogcastone + Cox Media Store. I wasn't able to play any of the files on my PC and only a few worked on my Mac. I think the problem is with Cox since I was unable to download the files either.

A long time ago I signed up for Microsoft Skydrive while allows you to store stuff online. I think it allows direct URL access to files so maybe that will work.


Tell Me (rap version) - Wonder Girls

==========

Oh well, looks like that won't work either.

==========

One last try. Blogcastone suggested some obscure file sharing website called FileDen. You get 1GB of storage for free but each time you sign in, it bombards you will multiple "offers" for crap. Oh well, you get what you paid for.


Umbrella - KARA

No comments: