Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Balls of Fury



I've started playing ping pong with a couple of guys from NewSong recently. The last time I played on a regular basis was in high school. One of our friends (Junji) had a table in his garage and I used to go to his house to play. I even bought my own Nittaku paddle.

Since we don't have place to play, we've been meeting at a Korean pool hall in Garden Grove. There are lots of pool table in the front and hidden in the back, there is a small room with two tables. The fee is $6/hour so if we have 4 people playing doubles, it only comes out to $3/person for 2 hours.

Some pictures with the Treo. I forgot to bring a real camera.









BTW, I saw the movie on the plane during my last trip to Chengdu. I only saw the last 1/3 of the movie and thought it was really stupid... except for Maggie Q. :)

No comments: