Friday, November 7, 2008

Mahjong for BlackBerry

I'm trying to find a Mahjong game for my new BlackBerry. Not the stupid tile matching/removal game but the real thing with 4 players playing for money. I tried Googling it but all I get are links to the wrong game. There's even one game called Aces Mahjong that claims it's based on a "classic Chinese game of mahjong dating back over two thousand years." What a load of crap! I grew up playing mahjong with my cousins (at the kid's table) and we've never played the tile matching thing with our mahjong tiles. This is why I hated marketing class...

My NEC China market cell phone has a real mahjong game and it's a 4 year old phone.

2 comments:

Rebekah Young said...

I have been looking for this too with no luck... People just don't seem to know what REAL mahjong is.

Unknown said...

Tell me about it but did you know that the iphone has the real mahjong that you can download? I call it the crapberry