Thursday, November 20, 2008

Harvey's

I had a sudden craving for a Harvey's burger. We used to go all the time while growing up; it's the only burger that my dad liked. I think the one we went to was near Lakeshore Road in Mississauga; I can't find it on the store locater though. Anyway, I found one nearby on a map and drove out at 10:30pm to look for it. In the end, I couldn't find the one I was looking for but did find another one that was closed. Bummer. On the way back, I stopped by a Burger King and got a chicken sandwich and some onion rings. Add that to my Chinese dinner earlier, I'm still not spending very much of Broadcom's money on food. I'll have to look for a Harvey's later this week.

I'm thinking of going to the Ontario Science Center this weekend. It's not that far from Markham. The admission is $18 and parking is $8 so it won't be that cheap.

==========

I found a Harvey's, inside a Home Depot for some reason, and had a burger and fries for lunch on Friday. Eeeh, it wasn't as good as I remembered.

No comments: