Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mission Impossible: Embedding MP3s

I went back to check some MP3s I embedded in my blog back in April. I wanted to post some songs from artists invited to the 2010 KMF. For some reason, the Blogcastone player doesn't work anymore. Surfing the web, it seems that Google has made it very difficult for people to blog MP3s in Blogger. I think because Google has deep pockets, they are natural targets for the sharks at RIAA.

Anyway, I'm going to try another file hosting service I found online. They provide embedding code after you upload a MP3 file. I also uploaded some song to 4shared.com on my other blog but their player uses a converted FLV file and often it gets cut off.


Bad Girl Good Girl - miss A

==========

Ooh, it works pretty well. However, the flash player takes awhile to load and hangs Firefox while loading. Bah, it's free and you get 5 GB of storage!


I'm In Love (With 정성하) - Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls)

No comments: