Friday, July 23, 2010

"New" K-pop Download Site

My favorite source for K-pop videos just moved domains. They used to be at cashewmaniakpop.wordpress.com but now have their own domain name. I'm guessing that they finally got a warning from Wordpress about linking to thousands of uploaded TV shows. Or maybe they got a message from TheKBSofficial as well! :)

The site-mistress is someone from Toronto and used to have many Clubbox accounts as well. The new site is Kpopella and mainly has links to Megaupload files. Her files are usually HQ (1024x720) or HD (1920x1080) and encoded at a superhigh bitrate so my external HDD fills up quick. They also upload entire episodes of music shows (Music Bank, Music Core, Inkigayo, Chocolate, Sketchbook, Music Travel Lalala) so sometimes I cut out performances I like... otherwise each file is 700MB+.

No comments: