Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Incompetent Assassins

Good Day,

How are you and how are your business, and your family I hope all is well with you. My name is Ffiko John Adam; I work as a Secretary at Global Security Company in Accra Ghana . I have been working in this Company for over 25 years now and have discover that there is a Huge Amount of $ 35 Million Eight Hundred and Filthy thousand dollars kept here for over 25 years now.

I here by have a proposal for you. The money was deposited in our company by an adopted child, who mistakenly kill by assassin .I know how to go about necessary document in your name as beneficiary. I will need your cooperation and we shall think of investing in any good business in your country or elsewhere. Do feel free to call me so we can discuss at length .

Await for your respond.

fiko John Adam

Should have hired ninja assassins. They don't make mistakes.

No comments: