Tuesday, March 15, 2011

50 Cent Tweets

Too bad I don't listen to his "music"... I can't throw his CDs in the trash.

CNET News
Wave will hit 8am them crazy white boys gonna try to go surfing.

Look this is very serious people I had to evacuate all my hoe's from LA, Hawaii and Japan. I had to do it. Lol.

Nah this is nuts but what can anyone do about it. Let's pray for anyone who has lost someone.

Some of my tweets are ignorant I do it for shock value. Hate it or love it. I'm cool either way 50cent.

I don't care how much money he has, he's still a retard. I saw pictures and videos of the quake/tsunami... there's enough shock value out there without his pathetic 2 cents.



==========

You can donate money to help with earthquake/tsunami relief here. JEMS is the Japanese Evangelical Missionary Society. I attended one of their churches (Epic Church) for about a year and helped them with their sound system. Help out... instead of tweeting tasteless jokes.

No comments: