Saturday, January 30, 2010

KBS World

I found out that we get two Korean TV stations through Cox: KBS World and K1MBC. The good thing about getting the official KBS World channel is that a lot of the shows are subtitled. It also turns out that most of the shows I download are shown on KBS anyway. I went online and downloaded the TV schedule and found the following shows: Invincible Youth, Family Outing, Happy Together, 2 days 1 night, Music Bank, Star Golden Bell, and YHY Sketchbook. The signal is not HD but it's free with Cox cable service.

I watched Invincible Youth yesterday and they showed episode 11 which originally aired on 1/1/2010. The translators at Soshified.com already translated and subtitled the episode a few weeks ago. My mom watched some of it and I had to explain what was going on to her.

==========

Happy Sunday is on in 5 minutes. They don't say what show is going to air but hopefully it's Family Outing.

==========

Oops, Family Outing is on SBS so obviously it wasn't on. 1D2N just started but I haven't watched that show in awhile.

No comments: