Saturday, January 16, 2010

Inkigayo Live

I've been packing my apartment all day today since the movers are coming tomorrow morning. During every move, I end up breaking something. As I was trying to take apart my bed, the headboard fell over, hit my nightlight, and broke the glass shade. It's from Ikea but since they change style so quickly, I probably won't be able to find a replacement. It's better than last time I moved though... I hit my Z with the moving truck.

Anyway, I think I'm done for today. A long time ago, I watched Shirley's cat for about two weeks and she hid out under by bed a lot. I think I stirred up cat hair or allergens as I was taking the bed apart. Now my eyes are runny and I'm coughing/sneezing again.

Back to Inkigayo. I tuned into SBS using TvAnts and caught the beginning of Inkigayo; it's on every Sunday at 4:10pm Korea time. The first song was "Jiggy" by some guy I've never heard of. He doesn't look gangsta though...

No comments: