Monday, June 1, 2009

Human Flesh Search Engine (sorta...)

I've been connecting with some really old friends and acquaintances, mainly through Facebook but also through Internet search engines. There was someone I worked with at Alphagraphics back in 1990 and I haven't heard from her since she quit to become a flight attendant with American Airlines. Through Google and Yahoo search, I'm pretty sure I found her current home address but no phone numbers or email address. I think it would be too freaky if I just showed up at her door and said, "Hey, we haven't seen each other for 19 years... but how you doin'?"

I tried that with a high school buddy in Canada. I rang the doorbell to his house last year but it turned out his family moved 8 years ago and didn't leave a forwarding address with the new owners.

No comments: