Saturday, August 27, 2011

I've a feeling we're not in Irvine any more

One thing I've noticed is that the cars around new work (Hawthorne) are not in the same class as the cars near old work (Irvine). I saw this fine automobile on the I-105 yesterday:



Usually I can tell the make/model of cars on the road. This one is a bit tough. I see a Ford logo/badge... is this a Taurus?

There are also a lot of crappy cars with really loud stereos. My cubicle is right next to the window so I hear every "boom" car that drives by on Crenshaw Blvd. Is this part of African American culture?


We like the cars... wow, what a terrible song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are very few Fletcher Jones Benzes in the hood. your anonymous poster thanks the author for not putting my car on this post.

totochi said...

If I had a picture of your car...