Friday, April 1, 2011

Xiaxue aka Wendy Cheng

Hmm... you find the weirdest stuff on the Internet. I just spent the last hour reading about some Singapore girl and her online run in with a psycho American and his fake (i.e., imaginary) girlfriend. It's pretty funny and I like her writing style. Her blog reminds me of Cheeserland but with more swearing. Are there a lot of girls in Asia who don't work and just talk about clothes, makeup, and travel all day?!

I guess she also hosted a TV show in Singapore...



As someone commented on the YouTube video, her voice is not what you imagined it would be after reading her blog. I will say that we have a lot of co-workers visiting from Singapore this week and they sound totally like her. Actually, some of my cousins are from Malaysia and they have that distinctive "Singlish" accent as well.

No comments: