Thursday, April 28, 2011

Singapore Trip, Day 4

Thursday was our last day of work in the Singapore office. I had woken up at midnight to attend a meeting so I was pretty tired when we arrived in the office at 8:00am. I did managed to stay awake during the long day of meetings though.

For dinner, we were invited out by our VP of Operations in Singapore. We went to a pretty nice (expensive) Indian restaurant called Vintage India on Dempsey Road, right next to The Prime Society. Once again, the food was good but really expensive. Since he was paying, we let our local VP order for us family style. I think it's the first time I've ate ~$100 for dinner on 4 consecutive nights. I used to be surprised by how much some people spend on meals during business trips but I can see how this happens.


Dinner started with a huge prawn and tandoori lobster

Since it was a late dinner, we didn't get back to our hotel until after 10:00pm.

No comments: