Friday, December 11, 2009

More YouTube Whining

Wow, I went back to check the K-pop videos I linked to YouTube and most of them were gone... all you see is the "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation" message. I started to find new links for some of the embedded videos but I gave up after five or six of them.

That sucks. Now how am I supposed to introduce my three readers to new C/J/K-pop songs and videos?!

==========

OK, here's a Japanese girl group called Foxxi misQ. I posted one of their MV before. It's like having three Koda Kumis on stage. What do you think about this one, anonymous commenter? :)


Ultimate Girls - Foxxi misQ

This is not just a random post of some half-dressed J-pop singers (okay, it kinda is)... I have MP3s of almost all of their albums and singles in my iTunes library.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ultimate girls are the ultimate. i do realize it is a stage performance but it would have helped if they crawled around all-fours just a little bit. KK videos are still better.

as you would expect. didn't bother to look at the male k-pop video.