Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sunny & Steve's Wedding

I just got back from Sunny & Steve's wedding earlier this evening. About 90 people showed up, mostly family and Broadcom related people. I got to meet some co-workers that I haven't seen for awhile since I'm stuck in the executive floor; hardly anyone goes up there. I had RSVP'ed for two people but my guest wasn't able to get her visa to come to the US from China, and my other potential guest won't be back in the country from Singapore until Monday. Oh well...


Photographer


Wedding party

I helped usher somewhat at the beginning of the ceremony but I was trying to stay off my left leg. It got sore a bit during the evening and my ankle is swollen now, but it's not as bad as I imagined it would be. I walked Sunny's mom in during the ceremony and gave a short toast after they cut the cake. I didn't think I would be nervous but I forgot some lines and ended up reading most of it from my notes. At least I didn't forget the Korean part: 축하함니다!


Korean raspberry wine used for toasts. I got to bring back some extra bottles... :)

No comments: