Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sweet Girl - Chuseok Special

My friend just got back from Korea after a six week trip to see her family. She was sick for about a week over there so she stayed at home and watched TV. She was trying to explain one of the shows to me this morning.

Sunny: I saw this show with a lot of girl bands doing dance/sports competitions...

Me: Uh-huh, there are a lot of K-pop girl bands lately.

Sunny: They were doing other group's dances. I think I saw Wonder Girls...

Me: No, they're in the US right now. It was So Nyuh Shi Dae, Brown Eyed Girls, Kara...

Sunny: Yeah, Kara! How did you see this already?!

Me: YouTube. Somebody already translated and uploaded it.

I don't know where I would get my K-pop fix if it wasn't for YouTube. :)


Part 1 of 9 on YouTube. Sunny thought No Hongchul (MC) was irritating too.

No comments: