Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jury Duty, Day 2

8:55am

Back for more. I think they will direct some more questions to the new batch of jurors this morning including me. I think if we get rejected by either the judge or the two attorneys today, we get to go home.

==========

12:30pm

No such luck. I got selected to be on the jury for this case. I did meet an ex-coworker; she was selected as an alternate juror for the same case. Right now we're on lunch break. I drove to Mos in Santa Ana to get lunch and it took longer than I thought. Good thing we have almost two hours for lunch. Anyway, I'm stuck here for the week.

==========

3:15pm

Afternoon break. This is pretty tedious stuff. The lawyers are not as good as they're portrayed on TV.

==========

9:43pm

Like yesterday, we stopped promptly at 4:30pm today. I drove straight to work and got there at around 5:05pm and took care of some emails and report requests.

I think I'm going to stop blogging about jury duty until after the trial since I can't say anything about the case... and there's really nothing interesting about it anyway.


Superior Court of California - County of Orange


Part of the Jury Assembly Room on the 3rd floor of the court building

2 comments:

hogsman said...

did you get the teriyaki chicken?

totochi said...

Yup. I got #1, no skin, to go. :)