Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Apartment Woes

It's 1:00am and my asshole neighbors are blasting their stereo in the bedroom again downstairs. They also share a bedroom wall with another apartment unit on the first floor; I don't know how they can stand them. It's not even good music... it's just some crappy hip-hop stuff so all I hear is the kick drum. Sometimes, in addition to the loud music, they throw in some drunken yelling as well.

My lease is up at the end of May. I got a lease renewal offer that's $75 less than my current rent. I don't think I'm ready to move to a house yet so I may have to sign another six-month lease. As for my neighbors downstairs, I'm going to get my bass cab back from NewSong. I should connect it to my bass amp, loop some EWF (Earth, Wind, and Fire), and go to work. If they're blasting their stereo all night, they have to sleep in the day, no?

1 comment:

Joseph said...

This happened to a friend of mine...I think you have the right to complain to rental office and they should deal with your neighbors.

Only $75 off!!! For me, the renewed offer chipped off $200 from my monthly rental and I got a month and a half off...Either you had a really good deal to start with, or you're being ripped off!