Monday, August 27, 2007

More Luggage News

I'm sure all three of you are eagerly awaiting new of my lost luggage.
We find your baggage in Hong Kong and we will forward it on Cathay Pacific flight CX882 of 28Aug to Los Angeles...

So it looks like I'll have my bag back tomorrow. Since they try to deliver someone else's bag to me while I was in Chengdu, I'll believe it when I see it.

I guess my LAX security mix-up theory was wrong since my bag did manage to get to Hong Kong. Maybe they pulled it off the plane there since it didn't have a TSA security sticker. Oh well, now I have an extra US$70 of clothes from China. Everything will probably shrink after I wash it anyhow.

2 comments:

ocgal22 said...

To be honest, I was wondering, but didn't want to put fuel into the fire if you hadn't heard anything yet . . . :)

closetmusician said...

wow, cool that you actually got your luggage back. usually i thought once your luggage goes into the lost abyss it's gone forever...