Friday, March 3, 2006

Exotic Cars

On the way home from work last night, I saw a strange sliver car in front of me. As I pulled closer, I saw "JAGUAR" on the back of the car and the license plate (Oregon) said "XJ 220". This is the 2nd XJ220 that I've seen; a co-worker at BRCM has one as well.




Later, as I was coming back to the apartment from my house, a black SLR blows by me on the freeway. This was also the 2nd SLR I saw on the road; the first one was valet parked at South Coast Plaza. I tried to follow it to get a picture with my Treo (great pictures, eh?!). I was driving 95mph one-handed on 55-South in my 4Runner which was full of miscellaneous stuff I just picked up from the house.



This reminds me of one Saturday morning several months ago. A couple of us went to get breakfast at IHOP by John Wayne Airport after loading the sound truck at NewSong. As I was pulling in the parking lot, I saw two Ferraris on McArthur Blvd. and another one (Testarossa) in the parking lot. We don't see this kind of stuff in North OC...

No comments: