Sunday, January 10, 2016

42nd Los Angles Korean Festival (October 2015)

42 years and it's the first time I've heard of this event. The festival was held in early October at a small park in Koreatown over four days with food and performance. I was there Saturday night (October 3, 2015) to see Mamamoo perform.


I dragged my dad along since I just introduced him to Mamamoo a week before. We drove to Union Station and tool the Red Line to avoid traffic and parking issues.


It was super crowded when we arrived and there were huge lines for food stalls. We ended up going to the stage area and didn't get anything to eat until after the festival ended (at Sam Woo in Cerritos).


MCs Sam Hammington and some Korean-American lady. I've seen Sam on Korean variety shows.


Rapper Vasco


Pungdeng-e. Never heard of them before.


eSNa. Korean-American singer/songwriter that collaborated with Mamamoo on a few songs.


Mamamoo! Too bad Whee-in was still in her cast and could not dance.




음오아예 (Um Oh Ah Yeh) - MAMAMOO

No comments: