Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Cell Phone

Since my parents only had a pay-as-you-go phone here in the US, and I don't use my minutes, I added a line to my plan and got a new phone. T-mobile had a lot of free phones but none really stood out. I ended up choosing a Samsung t-819 slider phone. I've been playing with it for the past hour, adding names to the address book since it looks like I'll be using it and they will take my Motorola RAZR v3. I got it several years ago and ended up unlocking it so I can swap SIM chips in Asia. It works out since they need an unlocked phone for the China/Taiwan trip next month.

I thought about getting a Samsung smartphone-like phone like the Memoir but didn't want to spend $200. I also have to carry around my work Blackberry so I ended up with a smaller phone. When I quit or get fired, then I'll upgrade my RAZR.

No comments: