Wednesday, March 28, 2012

AS514

To save a vacation day, my sister dropped me off at Sea-Tac Airport instead of driving all the way back to Portland and flying back tomorrow. It was a full flight and the flight was full of kids. It's Spring Break season and lots of families are going to Disneyland. The flight was also very bumpy; we were flying from one pocket of turbulence to another for almost the entire trip.


Flight path for the last part of the flight (from FlightAware). I thought he made the last turn earlier than usual.


View as we flew over the coastline near Ventura


It's hard to tell because of the clouds but we were probably somewhere over the channel that separates Catalina Island from the mainland


Somewhere near Huntington Beach


Final turn before landing... I think I can see my house (not really)

No comments: