Sunday, February 13, 2011

她來聽我的演唱 - Jacky Cheung 張學友


她來聽我的演唱 - Jacky Cheung 張學友

He sang this song at the concert in Las Vegas. It was one of the many songs I've never heard of... unfortunately, I only remember the title of this song and I happened to have it in my iTunes library.

==========

Some photos from the concert at Caesar's Palace. They were being really strict about having no photos/videos during the concert so I didn't get any good shots.


Empty stage before the concert


Colosseum at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas







Jacky sang for about 2.5 hours and had good interaction with the audience, mainly in Cantonese though. A few songs (both his and other people's) were rearranged and sounded really cool... too bad I couldn't get a recording. Maybe they'll put out a concert DVD or something.

No comments: