Monday, November 5, 2007

Anaheim Ducks vs. Dallas Stars

Well, I guess I'm glad that I got the tickets for free, since I'd be mad paying $20 to watch this game. Since Henry owns the Ducks, they frequently give out free tickets, usually single seats, right before the game. I managed to snag the last two tickets for tonight's game; I was trying to get more for Leon's kids but only the two of us went this time.

To summarize, there were a lot of fights and lots of scoring by the Stars. We left during the middle of the 3rd period and the score was 5-0. The Ducks did not look like defending Stanley Cup champions at all. A co-worker went to the game as well; it's her first time watching hockey, live or on TV.


We sat right next to the championship banners in section 405


Zambonis!

No comments: