Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Troll Returns

So after a year, my personal troll is back:
Publish your phone number and address and we can talk about this in person. Or are you just a bitter, attention-hungry, effective weapon of Satan, coward?

Sigh... maybe this person gets bored after Christmas and needs to harass me about something that happened 2.5 years ago. I've been called a lot of names before, most by this same troll in the comments, but "effective weapon of Satan" has got to be the best yet. Maybe the commenter wants my address so he/she can lead a mob with torches and pitchforks to my house or something... hopefully Internet troll won't turn into psycho stalker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, "effective weapon of satan" doesn't even come up in the top 10 for my list of adjectives for you.

here are my top 10:

10. cheap
9. frugal
8. stingy
7. bargain-minded
6. budget-conscious
5. cheap
4. thrifty
3. tight
2. Haley's dad
1. lavishly-challenged

look at it this way. at least you are good at something. being an effective weapon of satan beats being an ineffective weapon of satan.

it probably wasn't your other reader that lives in hawaii that equates you with one of satan's minions right?