Monday, October 31, 2005

Jetlag

I'm back from Thailand/Taiwan. It's 4:57am, I can't fall asleep, and there's nothing on TV other than advertising for Girls Gone Wild on 4 different cable channels. I didn't get to post anything with the Treo even though I had a good data connection throughout the entire trip. The keyboard is too small for serious typing. However, I think I got about 200+ undeliverable notices when my email server tried to send my vacation notice to spoofed spam email accounts.

Here are some pics from the trip:


McDonald's on Silom Road in Bangkok (all the Burger Kings seem to be in airport terminals)


Movie posters in "downtown" Udon Thani, Thailand (if you're wondering about the road signs, they drive on the left side of the road in Thailand)


House on Koh Yaow island


The famous jade bok choi from National Palace Museum in Taipei

No comments: