Saturday, August 3, 2013

ChinaJoy

Speaking of China, I signed up for a Sina Weibo account recently and have been checking it once in awhile to see if it's still there. I posted a few things that may be censor-able but I only have 11 followers so no one seems to care. Anyway, I think Weibo signed me up to follow some random people (Edison Chen?!) and one appeared to be a photographer. Well, it seems all "model" photographers and trade show booth babes are in Shanghai this week for ChinaJoy 2013. I think it's a mobile gaming trade show but it just looks like a lot of T&A and cosplay.


I found this collage on a Weibo feed. Some of the girls are cute but others look weird in a plasticky way. Real question is how many are moonlighting as mistresses for some corrupt CCP government official or business owner.

If Mr. Anon Y. Mous would like more, I can find some better pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you really need to ask???

please post the better pics. the ones that high level CCP would take as ernais. not some rinky-dink village cadre. someone that BoXiLai wouldn't kick out of bed for smoking.

Anonymous said...

did you see that Edison Chen is now selling shoes in Shanghai:

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?id=20130805000006&cid=1303

Anonymous said...

Shit. Post some better ones