Friday, February 15, 2008

Chengdu Trip #4 - LAX

I've said it before and I'll say it again, LAX is a disgrace. It took me forever to get my bag screened and go through security. They need to tear down Bradley Terminal and start over.

I'm sitting in the oneworld lounge waiting for my flight, courtesy of all the miles I got last year for flying to Chengdu. The elevator to the lounge is busted so I had to walk up two flights of stairs just to get here. The food is so so but since I didn't have dinner, I'm pigging out on whatever is here... the lobster bisque is not bad.

Surprisingly, I met a coworker in the lounge. I'm surprised because I thought everyone from work flies Singapore Airlines. For some reason, he likes Cathay better.




The lounge is not as crappy as the rest of Bradley Terminal because it's new.

No comments: