Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fantasy Football, Pre-week 4

Decisions, decisions...

I have 3 decent running backs but I can only start two of them: Marion Barber, Ronnie Brown, and Frank Gore. I've been playing Brown and Gore for the past three weeks. Even though Frank Gore was my 1st round pick, he's been playing kinda average while Ronnie Brown got me 49 points last week.

I think I'm going to go with Barber and Gore this week.

==========

Arrggg! Barber only got 9 points while Ronnie Brown had 35! :(

Meanwhile Frank Gore only has 6 points and it's half-way through the 3rd quarter. I should have gone with the "guru" points instead of trying to over-analyze.

==========

OK, I'm down 12 points but I have Tom Brady left to play vs. Laurence Maroney. Both are on the New England Patriots; more passing, less rushing!

I lost again in my no money league (don't care) but won this week in the third league even though my team sucked.

No comments: