Thursday, June 9, 2011

3 Novels

I just read three Kindle novels in 4 nights on my PC and I can barely see straight. The three books are the Millennium trilogy by Steig Larsson:
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
The Girl Who Played With Fire
The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest

The books were originally written in Swedish then translated to English. The story is set in Sweden so there are lots of weird names and locations. I really enjoyed the story (that's why I read for 4 nights straight); too bad the author passed away in 2004.

==========

Ooh, a movie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tone-Loc,

i guess you don't have to wake up early for work for the next few weeks.

i saw the Girl with Dragon Tatoo movie on a CX flight. the swedish version was pretty entertaining. hopefully the US version doesn't screw up the franchise.

when i was in Stockholm in Feb, Sven showed me the area where the author lived. the books really took off after his death. his estate is worth a fortune now.