Friday, June 15, 2007

康熙来了

Since the two Korean variety shows I used to watch on YouTube are cancelled, I've been watching 康熙来了. There are two hosts and they invite celebrities on the show and talk about a particular topic. I'm pretty sure it's from Taiwan; I can understand most of what they say so no need for English subtitles!

This show has four female guests and they are going to see what is in each person's purse. Supposedly the producers went out and "hijacked" their purses before the show so the guests can't remove embarrassing stuff. The two on the right (nearest the male host) are models and I think the other two are hosts on other shows.


Part 1 of 5
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

They all seem to carry a lot of stuff around with them. The tall, dark model (2nd from the right) is 王麗雅. The female host, all the way on the left, is 徐熙娣 or 小S (little-S; her older sister is big-S). I saw her picture in Chengdu on billboards and buses, advertising some cosmetics products.

No comments: