Monday, May 1, 2006

NewSong Work Day

It was a big day yesterday at NewSong NOC; I got up yesterday at 5:30am and didn't get back to my apartment until 5:00pm. In addition to the regular two services, we had a live jazz band (Andrew Carney) and a BBQ lunch outside the theater. Inside, setup took longer than usual since it's the first time I ran FOH with Wilshire's built-in wiring instead of using an audio snake. I got a couple of cables reversed and it took awhile to figure out what happened.

I took some pictures of all the stuff we need to load/unload each week:


It take two trucks to haul all the equipment around each Sunday


Stuff


Some more stuff


Sound equipment (the big black "box" under the blue plastic bin is one of two JBL SR4719X subwoofers; they weigh 188 lbs. each)

No comments: