Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Apple Card and Apple Pay

Being the tech geek I am, I went out and got a Apple (credit) Card as soon as they were available. It took several tries since everyone else was trying to do the same, but I finally got an account with $20,000 credit limit. I've also been using Apple Pay for online food orders but it was linked to another credit card. Since Apple pays 2%-3% back on Apple Pay and Apple stuff, I switched to the Apple Card as the primary Apple Pay method.

Anyway, I left my wallet at home today but ended up having to pay for some prescriptions. I ended up using Apple Pay with my iPhone to pay the small amount but it was the first time I used my phone to pay. If I can somehow get a legal "digital" driver's license on my phone, then I likely wouldn't need a wallet at all.

No comments: